TunerproRT Help?

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Skullator
cars: HJ Holden with supercharged v6

TunerproRT Help?

Post by Skullator »

Hi, well i have been over the entire internet yep everywhere, is there a guide to tunerpro that shows where fault codes are displayed
or failing that what standard v6 S/C values you would expect to see?
it seems there is the basic guide to selecting bin adx etc but after that your on your own or have i missed a really good guide?
if someone can point me in the right direction for this information that would be great,
Cheers
Mike
Holden202T

Re: TunerproRT Help?

Post by Holden202T »

i don't beleive there is a guide for that stuff, if anything it would more than likely be something you'd find on the tunerpro forum .....

that said the error codes list assuming it has been added to the ADX your using can be found by clicking the icon on the top that is a yellow notebook page, and when you move the mouse over it, it says "show data list views" then in the window appears at the top left of it you'll have a pull down menu which will have usually seperate list for error codes and other lists for other stuff aswell possibly.

the buttons on the top bar are all the ones you usually want, red gauge is the gauge screen or commonly known as the dash, the one to the right of the notepad is the history tables, again this will only have stuff in it if it has been setup in the ADX, there will generally be one or two there and you can also create your own if you so desire. and lastly the monitors screen (the green red and blue bar graph icon) is the one that allows you to plot different sensors on a sliding graph, right clicking on the monitor window will allow you to select/de-select different sensors to plot on the graph.
Skullator
cars: HJ Holden with supercharged v6

Post by Skullator »

Mate, why is it that was so easy to find........now
Thanks for that.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

;)
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

It gets easier! TunerPro is very powerful which can make it daunting to start with, once you know your way around can get it to almost anything you want.