jackaroo delco ecu

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

jackaroo delco ecu

Post by Dazza92VP »

hey guys just wondering a mate of mine is going to give me a 2000 model jackaroo v6 ecu and harness and was wondering if there is any point of grabbing some data off of it as i have access to the isuzu tech2 gear i think the diesel uses the same ecu from memory as well. but the ecus have COP capability which i know a few guys would like so i was wondering if there is any interest in getting some data off of them? would be interesting to have a play possibly with the diesel version and see what is possible.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: jackaroo delco ecu

Post by VL400 »

Had a brief look at these a few years back but never got very far with them. The memcal looking thing is the knock filter, flash memory is 29F010. They are OBD2, or at least partially, and I heard there is still some ALDL. It can also run an electronic trans...
Jackaroo.JPG
Jackaroo.JPG (182.98 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
And the bin from it..
JACKAROO.BIN
(128 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

Post by Dazza92VP »

So not as simple as the 424 or 808 then just thought it would make a good unit for conversions as well if anyone could work the old pcmhacking magic on it as long as we got some base also commands from tech2 going
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

The biggest time killer is not having anything to get started with, if you get some tech-2 logs things like making an ADX is much simpler.

The bin being 128k is also a harder to disassemble and work with.