VT HSV memcal not in file

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: VT HSV memcal not in file

Post by antus »

Thanks for providing these, more contributors are always appreciated. However you might want to contact the1 about the A6E bins and VL400 for CNPH in the 4th post. As it stands you've copied their code and not provided any credit for the original development work. It might be good to for the original authors to run them through some testing on the bench, and release them in the official threads for the bins based on those code changes once they are proven with a note that you created them. If you have tested them, can you please detail what you have confirmed works in this thread for others tempted to try them?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

No Worries Antus, I didn't contact VL400 or The1 as I don't want to pressure anyone to test anything I may have screwed up & waste their time & same reason for giving credit if it's not right I don't want people to go back to them & give them a bad name when it was my bad copying error.

Just a note too the VT V8 $A6C mods are done to obviously $A6C & this is $A6E but the ADX is marked v0.81 so guessing thats all thats been changed seeing the bin & XDF are marked v0.80 & the ADX gives me errors on connection with first time connecting for the first 2 seconds or so & then settles down, the errors sometimes keep coming but I just un-connect & re-connect to vehicle & once I see clean data (except o2 sensors keep changing which is weird) then I hit record. This is using the latest plugin with the realtime/enhanced files originally listed by The1 & VL400 on the NVram with all delcohacking gear & the BCM is left connected which is most likely the issue!
The1

Post by The1 »

i hadn't done manual bins yet as it doubles the work, i will port over manual bins when the major features are done. Looking at the bin the input/output variable for MAF looks odd, prety sure it's location 0111 but again code changes between bin revisions and auto/man can't be sure, not sure what the other changes are around the bin.

The "GT650" or "GT850" injectors are chinese injectors, i havn't had the pleasure of testing any yet, i think they are single hole pin type in a newer ev6 plastic body
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

ive got a set of GT650 injectors recently tossed out of a v6 turbo .... it runs a million times better on dekas. you are welcome to test them :)