VZ Fuel Gauge Error's

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VZ Fuel Gauge Error's

Post by Dylan »

Antus program sounds interesting. I wonder how far off it is?
I might look into the CATS software I've heard it's good value for money.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: VZ Fuel Gauge Error's

Post by antus »

I havnt looked at my flash tool for some time. Dimented24x7 has released a flash tool that writes with an AVT so thats probably the one to go for now, but you'd still need good engine definitions, and AVTs arnt the most common cables. Plus it would not provide dash or body module programming. I have too many projects!

For dash programming and diagnostics I think you'd want a tech2 or an MDI. They are also a fair bit cheaper than the tuning packages. If I do get back in to my package now, I think i'll try and figure out the ISO 22900-2 PDU API and port the software across to the tech2/mdi as an interface. Its a bit cheaper and easier to get, plus also works with the factory tools and either is a tech2 or the mdi works with tech2win to provide the same functionality. Just dont hold your breath, that'd be no small project! Also watch out for fake clones (you know, as opposed to the real clones... heh... (seriously)).
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396