l67 into wb bcm question

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
glenwbl67
cars: vr vs stato wb tonners x2

l67 into wb bcm question

Post by glenwbl67 »

gday all, ive just finished installing vs v6 into wb tonner ive used a v6 conv moree harness but I didn't know harness was made to fit his bcm which he wants an extra $300 for after all the dramas I should have just modified one meself. do any of you guys know if I can change plug back to original and run wire for key reader then use holden bcm.i got a vs 789 and a vr 149 bcm and keys from me paddock bashers .or would it be cheaper just to by his bcm or get one of you geniuse' to remove vats.thanks heaps ive learnt more than I could of ever imagined from this amazing web site so thanks again.glen
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: l67 into wb bcm question

Post by Dylan »

What are you wanting to use the bcm for? If only for vats get a memcal done with vats off and re wire the loom to suit.
glenwbl67

Post by glenwbl67 »

I don't need bcm but harness is wired for it I was just trying to get it running with bits ive got.i live sorta in the middle of nowhere and will probably have to send memcal to someone and didn't want to wait that long im new to all this and didn't know about the bcm.i bought ute as unfinshed progect harness was installed but not connected to anything and didn't come with a bcm.can you recommend anyone near port Macquarie coffs harbour.thanks
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Sorry im way down south. But sounds like you're best to re wire the loom and re program the memcal.
A member on here The1 is in Queensland maybe PM him.
glenwbl67

Post by glenwbl67 »

cheers dylan