eprom programing

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
BOGSTOCK
cars: supercharged v6 hilux
buick v6 hiace
ecotec hiace
LS1 hiace

Re: eprom programing

Post by BOGSTOCK »

yeah this is what I found.
so in future I need to load a matching bin and xdf file to mod rather than mod original file with a generic xdf.
vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Post by vs ss »

Yes, if you download the memcal id tool it will tell you what matches what and also includes bins / xdfs ect it's very handy to have.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Are you sure the bin is complete and not just the cal section? I got caught out on that the other week. The thing is the file size is the same either way, only way I could tell was looking at the hex.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
BOGSTOCK
cars: supercharged v6 hilux
buick v6 hiace
ecotec hiace
LS1 hiace

Post by BOGSTOCK »

I'm not sure how to check that? loaded the enhanced bin and all seems to be ok. Fan isn't on now but still have no inj pulse so seems like vats isn't removed.
First one I've done so can anyone help with one more thing, to get vats off is it just the "anti theft module disable" option in tuner pro and when I double click on the option it brings up the selection box to tick "set". Should this be ticked or not? I read the enhanced bin already has vats removed so I haven't changed this but the set selection box isn't ticked? I would have thought it would need to be?
Thanks again to all that have helped
vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Post by vs ss »

You will have to turn vats off if it's not in a vs or there is no bcm which means ticking the box.
It shouldn't be off by default but I know the vx one is for some reason and from memory the rest are still on.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Looks like that's the flag. Tick that disable anti theft.

Never dealt with a VS ecotec yet but gee there's some room for power gains they're pretty lean.