order enquirey

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
damoc

order enquirey

Post by damoc »

Hi where do buy everything I need to tune vs series3 ute 5.0l auto, software cables everything I need to tune the engine
vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Re: order enquirey

Post by vs ss »

In the forsale section.

Pm the1 (a member on here)for the
nvram http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3617

And the aldl interface http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3616

Also go to the tunerpro website and download tunerpro rt. Have you had a read of the FAQs?
damoc

Post by damoc »

Hey thanks, I get that happening and ill have a read at some stuff on here
barana
cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

Post by barana »

Expect a wait on the nvram, I've been waiting since may.
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:whaaa?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm
A Holden & a pontiac
The1

Post by The1 »

i dont see any pm's or emails from either of you sorry, i have stock of nvrams for VS-VY, i am out of stock of the aldl's atm.
barana
cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

Post by barana »

Gee that's frustrating. Sent pm to antus 31 may 15 Was told on forums there's a backlog and to be very patient. Patient I was .That was a little foolish wasn't it heheh. Was told jayme was taking over productionMsgd him Jul 11 2015........nothing yet .sigh
I take it the1 has taken over production? Do I start all over again with you, the1?
Do I resend you another pm? Maybe I should ask you for confirmation?
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:whaaa?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm
A Holden & a pontiac
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

You should have no problems with the1. I do have trouble keeping up with pms due to the amount of direct questions i get which should be asked on the forums or are in the faq and guides. Jayme also ran out of time for a while there with family and having to travel for work. Clearly we do have some problems. The next batch is in production now with about 3 weeks eta. In order to fix ordering I plan to set up an online store in the coming weeks to make ordering and tracking easier than it is via pm. Hopefully this can be up and running when the next ecm nvrams arrive.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396