scannerpro

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
delcowizzid

scannerpro

Post by delcowizzid »

Thought it was time for some talk about scannerpro great free software from mark at tunerpro.just been setting up a nice dash and BLM table etc heres a couple of piccys.its allso being incorporated into the next version of tunerpro R/T :mrgreen: hopefully up for release soon.now i allways bummed out there was no blm table like winaldl but seems it was there all along i just needed to make it :wall: so shes all go now even has cell tracing as you can see from the yellow cell it moves over whatever cell you are in at the time.worst thing with it is if you set it for 11 cells wide to make it goto 100 it messes with the labeling of the columns as some are not at 10kpa spacing so its at 80 max for that reason which for blms is not an issue anyway as closed loop doesnt go any higher.i made a second table for O2 volts as well would be nice to have the higher map areas on that one but ill have to disscuss that with mark and i dont want to cause any more delays in the TP V5 release :mrgreen: it allso has a graph output of the same data in a nice tunerpro style graph format and tables can be made off any data from the aldl rpm vs map or what ever you want then whatever item in the cells might see if i can make it show acceleration graphs :driving:
Screen0003.JPG
Screen0004.JPG
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
UCMatt
cars: VE Sportwagon
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Re: scannerpro

Post by UCMatt »

Nice :thumbup:
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

you can make it go to 100kpa with 9 columns and keep the 10kpa spacings and it looks nice. you just miss out on 85 and 95.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

well it didn't work for me ... stayed at 400 rpm 80kpa the whole time!! and i know my engine doesn't often run in that run :D

the dash layout is a definate improvement for tuning than the one i made though :punk:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

my first attempt did the same thing ill send an adx over so you can see it work :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

you already did send it to me that was the one that didn't work ... i also re-created the table myself and it still didn't work .... i'll make a new one and see how it goes logging on the way home.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Looks good!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396