Working $12 ADS file

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
UCMatt
cars: VE Sportwagon
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Working $12 ADS file

Post by UCMatt »

Here is a copy of my working Tunerpro $12 ADS file that I have been using with antusprom on a one wire interface to a 3082 ecu.
The data tracing functionallity works nicely once you link the ADS to OSE $12 XDF. My setup updates at ~7hz.

If anyone finds any errors/omissions, please let me know and I will sort it out.
Attachments
16183082RT.zip
(3.05 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Working $12 ADS file

Post by antus »

I havnt tried it (need a camira module compatible $12 first), but thanks for the effort and getting it out here :thumbup:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

nice job matt cell tracing is the shit when tuning .i think tunerpro colours 4 cells at once doesnt it.makes it hard to see the exact cell.cheers for sharing the file with us enthuiasts :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
UCMatt
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Post by UCMatt »

Yeah, the 4 cells highlighted can be confusing at times. Might have a talk to Mark about giving an option to highlight only the 'most' active cell in Tunerpro.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

its like that cause the delco interpolates all 4 cells to deliver VE i think doesnt just use one cell
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
UCMatt
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Post by UCMatt »

I realise that. ;) It would be nice if Tunerpro dropped back to showing 1 field highlight when you were close to being centered (give or take a nominated margin) in a cell. This would mean that interpolation was having minimal effect.
Alternately, Tunerpro could still show the four active cells, but highlight the 'most' active in a different colour.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

try out holden202's $12 adx and scannerpro and add a histogram and it will show the exact cell not quite as good as cell tracing on the same table you are tuning with but still good.ive never worried about interpolation of cells i allways just tune via blms and change each cell accordingly but im sure on an engine conversion it would be more important in getting the VE back to normal