cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Charlescrown »

Mine arrived today. Thanks for a great product. I got it working on my VR but still need to get my head around setting up the ADX file. I tried one I had made which works fine with Tunerpro but it wouldn't communicate but the demo one did so it's at my end to problem solve. I have read the literature but as I said still trying to get my head around it.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

immortality wrote:Logger arrived. Very solid looking piece of kit :)
Wow that was quick!!

Charlescrown wrote:Mine arrived today. Thanks for a great product. I got it working on my VR but still need to get my head around setting up the ADX file. I tried one I had made which works fine with Tunerpro but it wouldn't communicate but the demo one did so it's at my end to problem solve. I have read the literature but as I said still trying to get my head around it.
The send/receive commands are likely the problem. They need to be named correctly so the logger can find them. It due to the limited processing power and RAM, on a PC it can go through the ADX multiple times getting what it needs and reading macros. But the logger has one shot or it becomes too slow, so it needs to find all the commands using unique names. If you cant get it working send me a copy and will make the changes.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Yeah, it was quick, can't complain really.

Very impressed with the literature that goes with it too and all the example files to copy stuff from so I think I'll figure it out :)
VL400

Post by VL400 »

Thanks!
ejukated

Post by ejukated »

it really is an awesome product, just wish I had more time to play with it!
gmh304

Post by gmh304 »

Also received my logger today. Have to agree with all the positive comments. Such detailed documentation was also a big bonus.

So much goodness in a small box :D . Can't wait to give it a run.

Thanks VL400 :thumbup: .
kojab
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla

Post by kojab »

I have also received my logger but have been too busy to set it up in my Delco MR2. Did download the V2 logger files and read the PDF. Nice work VL400. Will give a full review when I get time.

Thanks again.
Dick
VL400

Post by VL400 »

Thanks fellas, hopefully serves you all well with your tuning adventures :thumbup:
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

yeah I've had plenty of fun with adx files and asked VL400 quite a few questions ;)
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Post by Charlescrown »

Been playing with it today. Works great. Just changed the 12P to 3 bar and used it on my Delco Lancer and it did everything my laptop did in regard to logging. Still haven't got my $11 working but I might just change the one that's been made for the logger and go from there. Thanks for the offer VL400 I might still take you up on it a bit later on if I bugger up the existing one.