Newbie VS V6 logged tunerpro data

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
al7999
cars: VS Commodore sedan BT1

Newbie VS V6 logged tunerpro data

Post by al7999 »

log01.xdl
(208.02 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Hi guys. Picked up an old VS 'S' recently to replace my old BT1 someone ran into. Got the ALDL cable going with tunerpro RT.

Recorded my first log. I was wondering if anyone out there can help with some of the results. I have uploaded the file below.
The location was hills and bends near my house and the car was at operating temp. Is there any preferred conditions to get the data? eg straight flat highway?

The wideband O2 reading was in red and howered between 46-47. Also aslo I am unsure about the fuel consumption reading. It was also really hot conditions earlier.

With the car I have to replace the Intake Manifold Gaskets as I have coolant leaking through 2 of the bolts. The car had been sitting around for a while so when I do the gaskets I have
new injectors, plugs, leads to go in. I will clean the plenum as well. Also with the transmission I have a flush to do and I'm putting on trans cooler so it will be interesting whats changes in temp if any.

Thanks in advance.

Also is there a write up anywhere (i had a look) on how to interpret the data and what all the readings relate to?
Attachments
log01.xdl
(208.02 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: Newbie VS V6 logged tunerpro data

Post by VL400 »

To start with your looking for things like any error codes logged, both narrowband sensors are oscillating rich/lean when in closed loop, the long term trims (BLMs) are similar on each bank, the BLMs are not correcting more than around 10% or so, all sensors look like they are reporting sane values, knock retard is not happening too often, engine/trans temps look ok for the outside temperature, transmission slip values are not excessive (there will be a point during a shift where it peak pretty high), slip when the TCC is locked is close to 0, battery voltage is stable and around 13.5V or above. Thats the basics anyway.