Tunerpro Log displaying blank

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
ejukated

Tunerpro Log displaying blank

Post by ejukated »

Has anyone had issues with log files displaying blank in Tunerpro? The file has size to it so the data's there but it wont display in Tunerpro dash or Monitor screens. Other log files play so its not the ADX... weird one.
Jayme

Re: Tunerpro Log displaying blank

Post by Jayme »

that can happen if you are using the wrong adx to open the log file... I do it all the time EG: if you take a log with a logger ADX, then try to open it with a stock $12P adx, it wont open and will display blank... the adxs are different, as the log file requires the exact same heading names etc to work. so you need the exact same ADX for it to open, not just an ADX from the correct vehicle.
ejukated

Post by ejukated »

weird thing is i am using the adx i used to create the file on the logger. Straight off the memory card... No major, I'll try again and see what happens tomorrow.
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

ive had some weird ones before, where ive had a log load blank, then had to load a different log, then go back and try to load the first log again and it worked the second time. if you try to reload the same file twice in a row, it doesnt even try to load it the second time... unless you load a different log first.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

I've had similar issues, generally I shut down tunerpro and start again, load ADX and log file etc.