Tunerpro adx question

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
wozza
cars: VR commodore

Tunerpro adx question

Post by wozza »

Hi
Im using the VR $11 v1.05 tp5 adx in tunerpro and have a quad driver fault reported...
Im wondering that as I have the last model series 2 VR with a 5hdd trans the fault maybe related to having the 5hdd rather than the 4hdd?
Thanks
wozza

Re: Tunerpro adx question

Post by wozza »

Hmmmm so stupid question?...didnt include the secret hand shake :) wrong section....or nobody knows?
I did do a search found very little so if been discussed before a link will do
thanks
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

I think the quad driver fault is normal when logging.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yeah I have heard that it is normal on later models, dont know for sure about the VR, but quite possibly.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
wozza

Post by wozza »

Thanks for the reply's
I know its prob nothing to worry about but it drives me nuts not knowing :) if there is a fault or not
All I can find is if there is no hardware hanging off that part of the driver it will throw up a fault....but if there is a short in the wiring/coil in any hardware it will throw up an error as well
Im about due for a trans service and just wanna get it fixed if its fixable :)
Tazzi
cars: VE SS Ute

Post by Tazzi »

antus wrote:Yeah I have heard that it is normal on later models, dont know for sure about the VR, but quite possibly.
Ummm.... Im sure I saw something in the VR adx's which I thought may have been a mistake when going through them which I wanted to question. Something related to the faults... hmm.. let me check...

*Edit
Nevermind.. cant find any notes in regards to the VR quad fault. I must have got confused somewhere. :thumbup:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
wozza

Post by wozza »

Tazzi wrote:
antus wrote:Yeah I have heard that it is normal on later models, dont know for sure about the VR, but quite possibly.
Ummm.... Im sure I saw something in the VR adx's which I thought may have been a mistake when going through them which I wanted to question. Something related to the faults... hmm.. let me check...

*Edit
Nevermind.. cant find any notes in regards to the VR quad fault. I must have got confused somewhere. :thumbup:
This what your looking for? (quad driver.zip file 2nd last post)

http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic. ... ver#p13589