Help nvram and high speed Comms Ecu what cable To use ?

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
geobow123
cars: 92 vq statesman 5ltr v8

Help nvram and high speed Comms Ecu what cable To use ?

Post by geobow123 »

Hi guys I really need some help I've been trying to work this out for over a year but I'm not the best with computers I brought and 808 with your navram and high speed coms of eBay it works no worries with my car that I put it into but how and what cables do I need to tune it I got pictures off the computer inside so that you know it your product from pcm hacking sorry guys but I really need any adive or info would be great I'll even pay if someone can tell me exsactly what to do thanks guys
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Help nvram and high speed Comms Ecu what cable To use ?

Post by antus »

Have a look at the guides in the frequently asked questions are (FAQ). The link is up in the top right. That should give you a start and then you can ask specific questions.

Short answer though: you need an aldl cable, need to know what code is on the nvram and get the matching support files from this site. Keep the read/write jumper not set while your getting set up to give you some protection against corrupting the nvram while your getting it figured out.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Help nvram and high speed Comms Ecu what cable To use ?

Post by antus »

Also, being an SXR type and depending on your application you might need to install the obd port on the car and add the ALDL wire to the loom. The pinouts are in the 12P zip files.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396