Tunerpro or PC Problems

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
v6bucket

Tunerpro or PC Problems

Post by v6bucket »

I have Tunerpro RT installed on my pc & laptop, the laptop works fine but the pc is giving me some grief. I can install the monitors, history & lists tab, but unable to install the data dash. Whilst the lists tab is there the info next to the is only squares, no numbers. I attempted to do an update from the Help button/Check internet for updates & get Internetconnect error 0x0.
Tunerpro version is 5.00.9130.00
Not sure if these are related but would appreciate some assistance, Thanks.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
delcowizzid

Re: Tunerpro or PC Problems

Post by delcowizzid »

Download and install the latest version straight off there site there was a few bugs not long ago in one version that showed squares instead of values
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
v6bucket

Re: Tunerpro or PC Problems

Post by v6bucket »

Thanks delcowizzid, I've done the update but the dash still doesn't come up, it's no huge problem.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---