Kalmaker w96 data logging adx xdf help

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Spookydriftr
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Kalmaker w96 data logging adx xdf help

Post by Spookydriftr »

Hi guys I just got my car tuned with kalmaker mafless tune(super excited about it too) and I'm looking for the correct adx and xdf so can log with tunerpro, I did have an nvram from here for data logging and tuning and I'd love to be able to get some data from the kalmaker tuned pcm. My car is a vy l67 and it is tuned with kalmaker w96 software, I have found a few kalmaker adx and xdf but I think they are not the right ones as they dont have w96 anywhere in the description. Any help would be much appreciated and I'm willing to pay or donate for help if I need, thanks in advance guys cheers
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Kalmaker w96 data logging adx xdf help

Post by antus »

I dont think any such adx or xdf has been made for that OS. All of the ones that have are in the xdf or adx threads which you would have already looked at.

Maybe someone knows something I dont and will fill the gaps, but its likely you'll need to log and tune it with kalmaker workshop with the W96 definitions.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

For adx to log it you should just be able to use factory GM equivalent & change the egr calc to suit map settings & give you all you need.

If you want to look at the file you can pm me the file & I can try setup an xdf for most of the changes & give you an idea of what’s modded.
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

Thank you very much i have PM'd you mate
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

That should get you started with logging & will just need to add & move stuff around for the inputs I changed if you have wideband on A5 pin & should be the 3 Bar MAP on B10.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

cool, nicely done and thanks for posting that
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:
VY_V6_SC_$07_Enhanced_v1.2d(A5 wideband & B10 3bar MAP).adx
That should get you started with logging & will just need to add & move stuff around for the inputs I changed if you have wideband on A5 pin & should be the 3 Bar MAP on B10.

Wow thank you very much mate, you are a legendary. If I can ever do anything for you just ask. I'm happy to pay for this or donate to a charity of your choice. You sir a awesome
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

antus wrote:cool, nicely done and thanks for posting that
I will second that comment.

I bet there are a few out there that were looking for something like this to help them out.
I also have the Map (two bar) Kalmaker Tune on my VS Commy & was wanting to find what I could use to log it.

Cheers
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

It’s just a quick add in, could definitely work on it more to get all the monitors & dash & history tables setup better!

So that file would be a W45 OZ38?
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:It’s just a quick add in, could definitely work on it more to get all the monitors & dash & history tables setup better!

So that file would be a W45 OZ38?
I am not 100% sure but it seems W45 is MAP for the VS ECU's & W55 is MAP for the VT-VX- VY L67 PCM's.