Getting Creative With Aldl Logs

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
delcowizzid

Getting Creative With Aldl Logs

Post by delcowizzid »

there are many things you can do with an aldl log when you have saved them. heres a graph or 2 using a spreedsheet program to map out graphs using certian values. rpm vs time. and O2 volts vs time .and a comparison acceleration graph of 2 similar engines in different cars that jayme did a while ago hope he doesnt mind .
jaymes 1/4 mile run
jaymes 1/4 mile run
001.JPG (50.48 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
jaymes 1/4 mile run O2 volts
jaymes 1/4 mile run O2 volts
002.JPG (44.05 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
vl vs kingwood
vl vs kingwood
VL vs kingswood ute WOT.jpg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Re: Getting Creative With Aldl Logs

Post by Holden202T »

very handy for tuning this stuff is!!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yes we are actually just wondering why the ecu is seeing the rpm going up and down so much in the higher gears.i thought torque convertor cavitating but surely you would hear or feel the engine going up and down 200 odd rpm.second was ignition module not outputting properly no audiable miss but spark will be seperate wire than the rpm to ecu anyway.if this is what the ecu is seeing internally in certian areas the tune could be jumping from one ve and spark cell to another causeing fueling and spark changes which cant be good for performance :D we want all we can get right :lol:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

i'm sure my logging results where the same as that when graphed .... didn't really think much of it though.