Vs v8 scanning help

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Nitro Worms

Re: Vs v8 scanning help

Post by Nitro Worms »

Hmm, I’ m getting some type of error connecting flashtool to my 808.
Its saying “this does not work for locked flash based pcms” “enter only hex values that are multiples of 128”

Its got a box on screen titled “custom ecm/pcm memory mapping”
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

On flash tool screen its saying “found unknown ecm/pcm” in status bar
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

Or was I supposed to clip his memcal into my nvram ? I clipped his memcal straight to the 808
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

I can connect flash tool to 808 with nvram in and my memcal attached onto it by selecting ose12p in flashtool preferences but I cant seem to connect flashtool to my 808 with either the chiptorque memcal inserted into 808 clip or with my memcal inserted either. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

Would this mean I will need to get some sort of other memcal to clip into the new nvram thats ordered for my friends car instead of trying to clip the chiptorque memcal onto the new nvram? Whats the memcal clipped onto nvram for anyway? Cheers.
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

Rightio, I’m in. After trying all the different settings in flash tool and the error box full of hex code and mode stuff....and reading 25 pages from the flashtool faq. I’ve somehow downloaded the chiptorque bin. Haha. Now to try reading it.
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

Ive loaded the $5A xdf from memcal id tool in tunerpro and opened the bin I got from flashtool and I’m only seeing 3 scalars and 8 tables with the data from bin not making sense using the $5a xdf.

Expected lots more scalers, flags and tables available. Somethings not right.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Use the vs v8 xdf here and see what you gethttps://pcmhacking.net/forums/download/file.php?id=3700
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Nitro Worms

Post by Nitro Worms »

I just checked in using iphone and clicked the link posted above for the xdf and I see a white page full of text. Not being familiar with seeing a page that looks like that..... Would I come back to this thread on my laptop and right click that link and try to “save link as” and name the file “vs.xdf” and open tunerpro and try select that as my xdf ? Or am I supposed to copy the actual text in that link and paste it somewhere to be able to use it?

Appreciating your guys patience, I’ve got lots to learn yeah. Thanks.