VX/VY Flash PCM ADX

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
delcowizzid

Re: VX/VY Flash PCM ADX

Post by delcowizzid »

all i did to make it log engine and trans data was add a listen for silence command between engine and trans listen commands as for a good solid connection the best way seems to be how i have it set with the disable and enable chatter commands at both ends.now just to pluck up the courage to flash in some changes lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Again Nice work Delco, now get some nuts & update your file & you can just do calibration & takes a minute, don't need to do full bin!

Let the flash tool do the rest of the work & click yes for update checksum & BINGO!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
kojab
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla

Post by kojab »

That word BINGO! is a little worrying :hmm:
DieselBob
cars: Vr SII Ute

Post by DieselBob »

Used the adx for the first time today....
Nice job thanks helped heaps...
The1

Post by The1 »

anybody using this notice that the DTC's dont seem to work correctly, ive just done logging on 3 vx/vy's and they all say the dtc 92 is active which it isn't.
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

This is because you told the BCM to shut up. The PCM is sending out a low speed fan request but the BCM is not responding so the code is set.
Yoda69
The1

Post by The1 »

true that :wall:
Roosterinwa
cars: Vy v6 '03 crewman

Post by Roosterinwa »

Hey there The1, I know I am a little fish in a monsterous ocean, but I too had the same issue of the dash goin spaz on a connect, I only get that if the car is already running, if I connect first with ignition in on position then start car all goes perfectly...
I also believe that the "CHECK ENGINE" displaying on the dash is normal...

Sorry if u already knew this, just bored at work lol (feel stupid now, just noticed age of post)
***kicks self*** :wall:
Nathen
cars: VY SII Factory Lpg Police pack

Post by Nathen »

Hi there Guys I have Vl's usb Aldl adapter and have tried all three ADX on my VY 2 with factory Lpg. My issue is one of my O2 sensors reads all over the place and the other is rock solid. How do I confirm the Adx is mapping the right signal from the PCM. I have a Bin file i downloaded with Flash tool The mask of my bin file is AA0A was opposed to the 06a or b found on this site. If it is because of the Bin how do I locate the correct hex to map
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

ADX is the same for all VX-VY N/a calibrations but if you post up your bin we can tell you what version & what XDF to use to modify & to tell about o2 sensor would need to post up your XDL!