ALDL pinouts

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Holden202T

Re: ALDL pinouts

Post by Holden202T »

hahaha i know what you mean, i have a work laptop and i use it for all my logging and stuff, then i have it synced to my home drive on my home network but then at work i manually copy it to my desktop machine ... all gets a bit hard to keep track of at times!
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

Thanks everyone,fired up the BCM tonight and the tech 1 recognized the ECU and can read all the usual sensors.
2 power wires,1 earth.and 1 data serial wire spliced into my ALDL patch harness.
All i have to do is plug the BCM into the patch whenever i use a tech 1.
All i need to add now to the HJ Monaro is an ABS,SRS,remote central locking,inter/wipers,cruise control,timed interior lighting........NOT !!!:lol: .....although i do already have inter/wipers and cruise.

Cheers....Mario
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

many or any displays on the tech 1 that arnt in the efilive VR definition mate.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

Hi delco,i only had a quick look last night and on the engine side of things all the usual sensors are displayed inc long and short fuel trims and cells,o2 cross counts etc.
It was damn cold...and to reply to you about getting itchy fingers over the winter and having a big heater in my garage....no...all i have is a little 8x12 inch blower heater...lol.
Alot of functions are related to the BCM SRS and ABS etc.
I don't have a manual for it but i will search around for it somehow.
I am sure there is alot of functions on the engine ecu side that can be adjusted/reset.
I have seen resetting fuel learn modes ,power balance,and taking snapshots when the car is running.
When i borrow it again i'll spend more time with it.