cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: delco equipped head flow bench

Post by vlad01 »

what was photobucket doing for you?

as of late them seemed to have redirect popup on their site, and their site only.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

more accesserizing got me some software its pretty damn cool gear can sim your port flow against cam specs :D work out port speeds etc and make pretty graphs.inputted figures are just me messing round for a play time to get some real figures
PFA.JPG
PFA.JPG (101.34 KiB) Viewed 6948 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

That is pretty cool ! You'll have everyone asking you to choose a cam for them soon lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

thought ide hit a china digital manometer for a laugh youtube reveiews seemed ok any more gauges ill be able to fly it LOL http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 1493757386
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

heres where im at on my test bowl might go get a valve back cut tomorrow maybe even get some seat angles cut in there to test.surprised at the power output for such rough cast and unmachined ports
stock
DSC_0077_zpsb05b65db.jpg
DSC_0077_zpsb05b65db.jpg (73.78 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
ported
DSC_0072_zpsc73a67ba.jpg
DSC_0072_zpsc73a67ba.jpg (78.74 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

so whats the difference between the standard valve stem and the machined down one ?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Grinding that guide boss out definitely helped get flow round one side of the valve up but it needs more taken off the leading edge it's working like a ramp and making flow leave the port roof abruptly
The1

Post by The1 »

you could grab one of those $30 smoke machines on ebay to put feed into your pipe perhaps.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I built one :D soldering iron large outdoor oil candle wick and baby oil in a paint tin with a ratchet lid
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

the other thing I've done around the guide boss is grind in either side of the area closest to the spark plug (the right hand side) to try and help it get right around nicely and also taken more off to almost make it a knife edge ...