Spark only bin to turn 808 into programmable ignition ecu

Thought Of A Good Feature To Add Tell Everyone About It Here
delcowizzid

Re: Spark only bin to turn 808 into programmable ignition ecu

Post by delcowizzid »

i had a good laugh in general at this one its bloody halerious if you ask me. opens with $5D.xdf the numbers look wrong but trust me its what they had programmed in there LOL spark table looks offset its not :mrgreen: file attached for LOL's
Attachments
torqueP stockcar.zip
(9.14 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

So it finally showed up mate - so i take it you'll be able to wake the beast up without too much drama then?
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

send me details on it is it on pump fuel v6 man exhaust off at the y-pipe like yours and a 2 barrel webber i take it.ide preobably try fit the throttle position sensor to the carby shaft too god knows how though thats your brain teaser for the week :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

hahahaha :shock:
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

O.K then, Its got a VNs2 3800 in it. +.040" ACL race series pistons, block/heads shaved for 10.0:1 comp (max allowable) supposedly got a flash valve job but unported ( till i do a pair for it ) intake modified for a foulcan 2bbl webber - with no chance of getting a tps on it this week-see pics. It uses two left hand cast manifolds feeding into 2in primarys fairly long and equal length into a collector with 2 1/2in out into a 3in donut with a dump off the back.

MAP, MAT, coolant temp and crank sensors are feeding into a 808 with the memcal posted above by delcowizzid.
1 tps yeah right
1 tps yeah right
small025.jpg (125 KiB) Viewed 8096 times
2 tps yeah right
2 tps yeah right
small026.jpg (98.92 KiB) Viewed 8094 times
I'll probably end up welding a lug onto a nut for the throttle shaft and fabricate a bracket to mount a tps but it wont happen overnight as i have a bit to do on 34G before this weekends racing plus with being in a new job no sleep isn't an option and the last minute thrash is out the window with working saturday mornings.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

TPS probably isnt a biggy it can quess tps off rpm to tell itself its got throttle on for now. have socketed both memcals got rid of the dodgy socket job soldered to cut eprom pins LOL added a knock filter board i had lyeing round as well so youll get 2 memcals and a hand full of chippies in the mail soon :D
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

delcowizzid wrote: have socketed both memcals got rid of the dodgy socket job soldered to cut eprom pins LOL added a knock filter board i had lyeing round as well so youll get 2 memcals and a hand full of chippies in the mail soon :D
:D :punk: :D :punk: delco you da man!!! if only the postie could deliver the goods as quick as you mate, hopefully the classes will be staggered to allow me to observe the stockcar in action on saturday night, even if i dont the whole place will be buzzin if that thing starts showing some real pace and manages to finish a race.

I'll keep y'all posted lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i told the lady at the post office to make sure he used his fast bike and to make sure she released the postman savaging pitbulls as he left to make him pedal faster LOL
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

Haha so the package is coming up via Invercargill then, :sad2: better give Mayor Tim a bell so he can whip up here in his Calais :director: