Who would want wideband integration

Thought Of A Good Feature To Add Tell Everyone About It Here
delcowizzid

Re: Who would want wideband integration

Post by delcowizzid »

would that spare 5 volt input be on the pin above the pin the factory o2 goes into i here thats the spot.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

delcowizzid wrote:would that spare 5 volt input be on the pin above the pin the factory o2 goes into i here thats the spot.
Yeah that would be the one. Pin D8 would be the likely input for a wideband, the factory narrowband O2 input is D7.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

woot woot my JAW just arrived to begin testing :D busy day of soldering ahead 8-) we need a soldering smiley LOL. hopefully assembly goes sweet and be powering it up today.right time to find the instructions and begin :geek:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Sounds like I will have to get cracking on the ECM code!!

We want pics of the JAW too :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Well all assenbled no issues so yeah about to wire it up to some power for a test without the sensor then i better find somewhere to buy one i spose LOL.i am posting one pic as i will make a thread with a write up on the unit over the next few days and then further info when i get the sensor.so heres a pic .and VL400 will be ready to test that code when you get it done :D
IMG0082A.jpg
IMG0082A.jpg (109.12 KiB) Viewed 11191 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

looks good, looking forward to the review!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

im keen to see what the software can do!
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

Hey Delco.....i'm just wondering how you are going wire up the cigarette lighter into the heater circuit of that O2? :lol:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah mario well from what i hear i may not need the lighter as the voltage reg gets just about hot enough to light a fag with but weall see how hot it gets.VL400 has a couple of ideas for modifying the circuit too stop the heat though so yeah might have to do some mods later on .you still got any sensors lying round over there for a broke delco hacker in need :D willing to part with some dollars just not heaps.finally got the software working my PC didnt like .net 2.0 for some reason but persistance payed off im going to start a thread on the JAW unit tonight just having a feed and sorting some people out then im on
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Following this with great interest Delco. though i must admit a fair chunk of it flies well over my head mate :?

Big step up from trying to look at a round guage whilst flooring it, dialing in opposite lock and avoiding swapping too much paint with the guy next to me.....ooooppps :roll:

Got a couple of Toyota (DENSO) four wire 02 sensors here, willing to bung one in the post if it helps.......after all this is a reciprocal back-scratching for the good of all kinda thing aint it ;)
Last edited by VNracer34G on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.