Tuning training required in victoria

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:I nominate HQ355's beast.
I second that, would love to see how many killer wasps it's got ! Any weekend after Bathurst is fine
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by The1 »

Tazzi wrote:
kojab wrote:
kojab wrote:I am looking forward to the conference on Saturday as is would be an ideal time for me to introduce my 30 Hz VX/VY TP logger which will compliment Nigel’s enhanced bins.
The1 wrote:would be good to see.

I have put a 30Hz bin and adx in the “Custom Code” section of this forum for you to look at. New topic name is 30HZ logging for VX/VY flash PCMs

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers
Dick
30Hz :wtf: WOW!
VS V6 Message 12 Beta test bin is up here if anyone wants to test, though ive been using it in my daily for a few months now no issues, just havn't had time to release it
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4231

Example Log
example.jpg
Zoomed in.
example zoomed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by The1 »

0081 wrote:I uploaded it to my drop box and sent The1 the link.

I think he said he got it but i cant quite remember now..
Yep i got it, couldn't open it my camtasia though, but i was able to open it in VLC, so just have to do a dump and audio swap then upload to youtube. Might even just upload an audio file here.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by The1 »

Biggvl wrote:Im pretty sure the1 has been a bit busy with other things lately, but this is something i think we need to get back onto soon, those involved last time would surely agree that it was a sucess (even with out the1's voice on the recording) :thumbup:
Yeh few hospital visits with the 3yr old and also have a 6 week old now :) Wanna get stuff done here just need a 48hr day. :lol:
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by Holden202T »

Happy to play with vids if someone can supply them ?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by Gareth »

Righto... Lets make this official.

Saturday 31st October for a get together and dyno play, informal discussion and demonstrations of tuning delco

This will be open to only members from this forum and numbers will be limited

If you would like to attend please flick me a PM and I'll start a list of names, if there is something you would like done/discussed please include that

I think a BBQ lunch will be required :thumbup:


PS. Thanks Tazzi, hows your flybuys points? :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by Gareth »

I'll update this as I go

Names of those confirmed -

Vlad01
HQ355
Chuff + 1
Psyolent
Tazzi
Last edited by Gareth on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by psyolent »

i'd like to come along if thats OK. i'm down the road in hoppers.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by Tazzi »

Biggvl wrote:Righto... Lets make this official.

Saturday 31st October for a get together and dyno play, informal discussion and demonstrations of tuning delco

This will be open to only members from this forum and numbers will be limited

If you would like to attend please flick me a PM and I'll start a list of names, if there is something you would like done/discussed please include that

I think a BBQ lunch will be required :thumbup:


PS. Thanks Tazzi, hows your flybuys points? :D
Ooooo!! I like BBQs! :lol:
Count me in!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Tuning training required in victoria

Post by Gareth »

I'll update this as I go

Names of those confirmed -

Vlad01
HQ355
Chuff + 1
Psyolent
Tazzi
Yoda69
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...