hello everyone

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
montecarslow
cars: 1988 Monte Carlo SS

hello everyone

Post by montecarslow »

Hello everyone. declowizzid dragged me here kicking and screaming... :D

Looking forward to learning more about the tools and patches you all have made to the Delco ECMs.
delcowizzid

Re: hello everyone

Post by delcowizzid »

Hey come on I was nice about it LOL.i could of sent the men in black to drag you here 8-) .first canadian on site your privalaged (Oh i dont know how you spell it that will do) :D you might get some usefull stuff from the aussie bins we use i see quite a few over your way using the $5D code for map.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Hi montecarslow, great to have you here and hope we can provide something for you to use in the future.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Hi montecarslow, good to have you aboard!

I have an opensource software project, currently in its infancy, that you may be interested in. Its called antusprom and its a moates hardware emulator designed to be the glue between tuner pro RT and an ECU with ALDL write and nvram. Ive developed against kalmaker street pro 3 as that is currently the system on my car (no hardware aldl echo, echo added by software, and mode 0x0B write) but with those aspects adjusted and a tunerpro XDF mapping out the nvram on one of your devices would would for your systems.

Heres a link to the pre-release version. Better doco still pending, its a bit of a (working) mess!

http://ant.is-a-geek.org/kal/

Visual C 2005 express edition source is in the zip. Im a linux head, and windows C is not my flavour, but the project does compile and work.

(ps Ive always wondered, why montecarslow. Isnt your car fast?)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396