Thanks

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
delcowizzid

Re: Thanks

Post by delcowizzid »

most ecotecs my vx is bad for taking a big amount of tps to get up hills and its cause its struggling along at 14.7:1 at bugger all timing
and im to lazy to flash a tune in LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
The1

Post by The1 »

yeh vx's are worse than vs taking 60% throttle to kick PE in.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

The1 wrote:yeh vx's are worse than vs taking 60% throttle to kick PE in.

wth? itsn't that bad for the engine?
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
The1

Post by The1 »

nar not really as delco said less spark up high but saves fuel for emissions lol
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

my ecotec was far improved performance with the 808 on it :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah its the whole reason an ecotec is shit LOL lacking response and no real power down low compared to map based tuning.you should gain economy from using lower tps and more spark with a better fuel ratio they were just worried about emissions.im getting really keen to flash a tune in mine
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

add some low end spark and change the open loop air fuel ratio to be richer in the low end at high load and itll be a whole different car.... well well worth it.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hi all.
Was just wondering if the binary's on the memcal were subject to a crc check when the computer loads.

Thanks.
The1

Post by The1 »

they are checksum checked if the program id for example on vs is 51, if it is AA it will bypass the checksum check. The enhanced xdf will correctly update the checksum if you want to leave this working.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

The1 wrote:they are checksum checked if the program id for example on vs is 51, if it is AA it will bypass the checksum check. The enhanced xdf will correctly update the checksum if you want to leave this working.

LOL, I made that mistake yesterday working with a factory bin. Forgot to change program ID to AA and it took me a while to figure out why it didn't want to run.....