delcohacking.net stickers

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

delcohacking.net stickers

Post by VNracer34G »

I for one would gladly slap some on 34G as i have found this place VERY helpfull and informative people i am in awe of there straight talking no bs technical knowledge.

Even if someone sends me the font/layout in jpeg format i might manage to cut myself some templates and paint it on the racecar
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
delcowizzid

Re: delcohacking.net stickers

Post by delcowizzid »

i think i lost the pcb font that the title bar above is done with we were going to get some teeshirts done with that font at one stage need to get onto the shirt guy again preobably wont be too easy to read maybe .ant knows where the font came from
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

thats alright if its harder to read will make people take more notice of the shirt :D
charlay86
cars: VT S1 SS (L67)

Post by charlay86 »

I quickly sketched this (it's just the "delcohacking.net" text without the 3d drop shadow) if it's any use.
DH.zip
(10.22 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
The linework is all vector, so it should scale as large as one might like.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Awesome work mate! Looks great :thumbup:

I think at some point we will be updating the banner, its was just meant to be a temporary thing to get something there :lol:
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

charlay86 wrote:I quickly sketched this (it's just the "delcohacking.net" text without the 3d drop shadow) if it's any use.
DH.zip
The linework is all vector, so it should scale as large as one might like.
My bloody computor running on Vista just won't play the game with zipped files and i would very much like to organise something for 34G asap. I've got next week off work to get stuck into panel/paint on the old girl. MILD from squared arches is sending me a couple of stickers and i would very much like to give some visible recognition for this site for all the help and encouragement i've recieved, on that note the template for Tuned byDELCOWIZZID is in the hands of a local lady who has started up doing signs and hell i wanna make it look like a proffesional race car this season if i can.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

ill email it unzipped for you
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Just found the font again, so attaching it here for anyone wants to do anything with it. "Circuit Bored NF".
Attachments
Circuit Bored NF.zip
delcohacking.net true type font
(31.9 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

Its being worked on now using the unzipped version delcowizzid sent me by the lady doing the signage on 34G, should hopefully be seeing something about 300mm x 50mm tomorrow, once shes done a couple for me it should be a doddle for her to do more. Will post up pics of the end result when i can, her prices are pretty bloody good too. I'll keep ya posted ;) now back to the grooving gun :roll: