Ive found it the site of my dreams

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
delcosmurf

Ive found it the site of my dreams

Post by delcosmurf »

hey guys im john from newzealand .what a great looking site think ill be spending a lot of time here as im a diehard delco fanatic/tuner as you can probably tell by the username.good to see some fellow delco enthusiasts bringing it all together right here in one spot.Im amased ive found bins and xdf's ive been hunting for ages all right here on one site.great work.hopefully i can spread some knowledge and files around and help you guys with some nice hacks and features to some bins and software too.Its allways good finding a new delco tuning site with fresh new attitude and hopefully some fresh thinking and fresh ideas.talk to yous some more later.
Holden202T

Re: Ive found it the site of my dreams

Post by Holden202T »

good to have you here mate, this is the one site alot of us have been after for ages ... theres plenty of info out there but theres not really a australian delco specific one and i know i personally had to piece alot of info together from alot of sites when i was trying to get the 202 delcoed!

theres alot of good people on this site working on alot of projects that are going to help the whole community in the long run!!
delcosmurf

Re: Ive found it the site of my dreams

Post by delcosmurf »

yeah great getting all the info in one place at last.