VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: Help Learning TIG

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:Nice work mate, just don't waste your talent on
Bavarian Money Wasters lol
I have to agree on that one.

nothing says shit for brains more than X series bmw.

The pinnacle of tits on a bull motoring.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

Titts on bull motoring would have to be a twin cab hilux 4wd ute with massive rims and super low profile tyres, you have a car that has become useless off-road a ute that's not really a ute ! At least you don't have to stop at stop signs lol
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

2008 model
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:Titts on bull motoring would have to be a twin cab hilux 4wd ute with massive rims and super low profile tyres, you have a car that has become useless off-road a ute that's not really a ute ! At least you don't have to stop at stop signs lol
The X bmw were marketed for being due purpose, off road and on. Can't do either. They remind me of a overweight hummer with a vw beetle roof sticky taped on top and boeing 747 windows to provide best blind spot free vision possible.

This is what happens if you would happen to have a politician design a microwave oven.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

This is what happens if you would happen to have a politician design a microwave oven.
Fixed for joo : This is what happens if you would happen to have a stupid, ignorant money grabbing cunt only interested in his/her own betterment design a microwave oven.
Titts on bull motoring would have to be a twin cab hilux 4wd ute with massive rims and super low profile tyres
Could not agree more. i shudder in disbelief when i see these, and, the hilux 4x2 with what appear to be 13" wheels (i think they are 14") - they look tiny on the vehicle, completely out of proportion.

I would dare not 4WD in anything new these days, yes they are extremely capable units, but, by christ the price of some of these things is outstanding, and, being 4WD is very hard on vehicles, somethings bound to break. Re-mortgage your house time!
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Haha yeah those monster truck hilux that run little caster wheels from Bunnings and have wheel arches so big you can fit several more wheels in there. Fucking stupid looking things. What puzzles me is that a lot of cars look like vacuum cleaners from last century and vacuum cleaners now some what like a vehicle.
vlt304
cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore

Post by vlt304 »

vlad01 wrote:Haha yeah those monster truck hilux that run little caster wheels from Bunnings and have wheel arches so big you can fit several more wheels in there. Fucking stupid looking things. What puzzles me is that a lot of cars look like vacuum cleaners from last century and vacuum cleaners now some what like a vehicle.
the dust buster look is what comes to mind when i look at new cars
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

Yep most new cars suck !
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

vlt304 wrote:
vlad01 wrote:Haha yeah those monster truck hilux that run little caster wheels from Bunnings and have wheel arches so big you can fit several more wheels in there. Fucking stupid looking things. What puzzles me is that a lot of cars look like vacuum cleaners from last century and vacuum cleaners now some what like a vehicle.
the dust buster look is what comes to mind when i look at new cars
+1

Fords and bitsaremissing have this look down pat.
Most new cars sound like vacuum cleaners too, or electric egg beaters.
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

yep. they all look the fucking same and full of plastic, and, sounds like vaccuum cleaners. unless its a HSV or FPV.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.