Ebay Shockers!

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Ken

Re: Ebay Shockers!

Post by Ken »

Right lads, put down your tools, save your time & money trying to get more from your rides, notify the developers of tuner pro they're no longer needed The Chinese have got it all sorted. just plug this $3.56 piece of plastic into your OBD plug & it's all done for you...
Good for (wait for it)
35% More Power, :driving: 25% More torque. :shock: :shock: :shock: Recognize your car's model and driving habits, Then adjust itself to match your car perfectly.
AbsoF**kenLootely...
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

Ken wrote:Right lads, put down your tools, save your time & money trying to get more from your rides, notify the developers of tuner pro they're no longer needed The Chinese have got it all sorted. just plug this $3.56 piece of plastic into your OBD plug & it's all done for you...
Good for (wait for it)
35% More Power, :driving: 25% More torque. :shock: :shock: :shock: Recognize your car's model and driving habits, Then adjust itself to match your car perfectly.
AbsoF**kenLootely...
Lol.
You've got to wonder how many buys it takes to make this con worth while. Must be a lot of fools out there.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

immortality wrote:This is on Trademe in NZ ATM (for your laughing pleasure).

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-par ... 669639.htm
This is for a Performance plug and drive OBD2 chip tune upgrade,we do the upgrade for VT,VU ,VX,VY , VZ and VE both V6 and V8. Gives up to 35% more power 25% more torque and give better fuel economy. Designed and written by American dyno tuners and manufactured in China as a cheap and easy way to get the best from your car.The chip tune upgrade connects with the OBD2 diagnostic connector, reads the data from the computer from the car analyzes it and creates a upgraded program for the car. When you disconnect the retune computer from you car it reverts back to the original factory settings.The upgraded tune is always within factory parameters and cannot damage your motor or harm your driving style, in fact it increases response times and retunes to your driving style.This upgrade is ideal for v6 3.8 and 3.6 motors where the computer is not able to be upgraded by other means, also works for v8, 5.7, 6 and 6.2 liter motors where you don't want to pay out $800 plus for a dyno retune.The best gains are from where the air intake and exhaust have been upgraded, and you want to take advantage of the gains, but, your std holden computer is not made to be able to give you the gains in its standard form. Not withstanding the standard car still can make great gains, as well as cars with rewritten computers as this retune is done in real time and adjusts to the way you drive. We give a 100% money bank guarantee. KEY word ECU, CPU ,holden computer, holden chip,rechip.NOTE photo is sample only.

I believe the seller is a occasional user on this forum too.....
Sigh...... don't even get me started..
Ken

Post by Ken »

immortality wrote:This is on Trademe in NZ ATM (for your laughing pleasure).

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-par ... 669639.htm

I believe the seller is a occasional user on this forum too.....
I wonder how the power & torque gains were surmised, I doubt a dyno was used.
Again, 35% power & 25% torque gains, seems to be the STD spiel for selling this genie in a plastic box.

I'm guessing now that Bruce is selling them for a tenth of the price, this rooster will be stuck with his lot, he has a fair few listed.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VN-VP-NOS-BL ... SwrRlZpT1D

wow! :lol:, its not even a NOS one looking at it to add insult.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
The1

Post by The1 »

worthless without the box lol
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

yeah and the fact its got dirt in the mechanism area and 2 marks on each terminal showing this just came out of a car as its been plugged in and used.

Even if it was in a box as a real NOS item its worth 75, max 100 bucks.

I bought my later style VN-VS type for 18 bucks from holmart. They are more now but this is just fishing for dumb buyers with too much money, I doubt anyone is that dumb though lol.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

There you go, they have increased by $4 in 4 years from when I bought mine.

https://www.holmart.com.au/new-genuine- ... r-stalk-no
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VN-VP-NOS-BL ... SwrRlZpT1D

wow! :lol:, its not even a NOS one looking at it to add insult.
Wouldn't click on buy it now, its cheaper at opening bid lol must have some good drugs in his house lmao