History of PCM Hacking

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
heff0018
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: History of PCM Hacking

Post by heff0018 »

The1 wrote:I should thanks Antus for the forums, running them at no cost without that none of this would exist
Absolutely and thanks to all you other guys who have made this happen. Awesome site and such detailed instructions for newbies. :thumbup:
MAGP
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Post by MAGP »

The1 wrote:I should thanks Antus for the forums, running them at no cost without that none of this would exist
Agreed, I think everyone here should thank Antus for the forums.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Sure has come a long way and relatively low on idiots for a forum lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
The1

Post by The1 »

i think mainly due to the fact it's pretty technical in all parts of the forum, no room for any shenanigans lol
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

There has been comment on other forums about this little forum. Most mention the fact it's to technical and therefor can't be bothered.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

lol n00bs
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Tazzi
cars: VE SS Ute

Post by Tazzi »

I don't think Iv ever heard of a forum being too technical ahaha. Guess its a good thing!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Thats why I decided to leave guest access fully open including downloads. Im happy for people who dont have anything to add to drop past, grab the info and tools they need and keep learning and lurking without signing up to assist with keeping a good signal to noise ratio. Of course signups are open for anyone who does have something to add but I dont want people who are just starting out feeling like they need to post before they're ready.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Post by monaro308 »

I am the same as a few here reading up at PC forum with a little help from greenfoam and delcowizid and the "traffic" got a little busy/nasty sometimes over there when delcowizid pm'd me to come over to a new site called
"delcohacking" after I delco'd my Monaro and haven't looked back.
All the boys mentioned have always done a brilliant job of looking after this place and can only remember maybe 1 being booted off here.
The addition of Tazzi and Dylan etc have added to the help.
I wish I had the knowledge that you all have on the software side of things as I would have loved to help without a doubt,but turning spanners is about it for me.
I haven't frequented as much since the mrs passed away nearly 4 years ago but do stop in and read up every few nights.
With my stable growing to 2 LS1's, 1 LS2, 1 ecotec and the ever reliable delco Monaro (this will be 10 years being delco'd and hasn't missed a beat) and
my interest has been growing on the LS side of things but still sit here unable to take the next step to HPT,EFI-Live and also Dicks or if something eventuates through here for
LS owners.
I thank everyone on this forum for what it is.
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

I've met a few good people from this forum, received help and given it back when I can. There's a healthy amount of shit stirring (i'l still be friends with biggG even though he drinks out of a girls glass) but everyone I know I'd give 100% help to and know they would back.