Lazy 02..?

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Ken

Lazy 02..?

Post by Ken »

I did a quick www search & a search here with no quick answer, figured I'd ask instead.
My guess is I have a lazy 02 sensor, figured I'd ask before attempting to play around too much with the sons car, play time is limited these days..

Screen grab of dash after 10 minutes of running, thanks for the input..
Lazy_02.PNG
Lazy_02.PNG (5.42 KiB) Viewed 3002 times
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Re: Lazy 02..?

Post by yoda69 »

Really need to see a graph/plot of the 2 O2 sensors and commanded AFR.
When commanded AFR is 14.7 should see both sensors toggling across ~450mV, if you add the O2 cross counts should be able to see how active the sensor is as well.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

if its an ecotec, there is a bit of info around on how to fix earthing issues with o2 sensors, that might be applicable too, but agree with yoda, need more info.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I just fired it up to work out how to graph / plot the 02's, I'm either missing something or need glasses, couldn't see the 02's / AF in the graph when I clicked on the option in TunerProRT.
I've not done much more than buy the gear from here & set it up as best I can reading posts on here, beyond that I have zero experience / knowledge of what/where & how..
I've only just recently had the opportunity to fiddle with this again as the son wrote his previous VS off weeks after this gear turned up..

This is as far as I've come since buying the hardware..
Worked out how to set it up regarding plugins & relevant code to connect to the laptop, fiddled a little with the dash options in the adx, & downloaded a few video's from youtube to get a plan of what to mod & how, figured I'd do it whilst the old donk is still in this ute, he scored a new one recently & has plans to put it in before Christmas..

What other dash options should I add to this setup below that i'm likely to need / use being a 1st timer,, i'll ditch the speedo, it's just a fillin.
Diff_AF.PNG
Diff_AF.PNG (70.04 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Hit the monitors tab and right click the graphs to choose whats displayed. You'll be able to see the o2 swings there.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396