Sucking the VAPORS anyone else vape

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
delcowizzid

Sucking the VAPORS anyone else vape

Post by delcowizzid »

So I just threw the ciggies out the door and been vaping for a month or so anyone else on here vapin. I bought an $8 pen from China as an upgrade for the girl and I ended up using it just to blow clouds for fun cause she was lol.then I went to my mates house to taste some juices and he's right into it and didn't like my rookie setup so rifled through his mass of gear lol and dug me out a couple of old mods and RTA and i was in the deep end a week or 2 after starting lol.
Relax I havnt bought a Subaru yet hahaha.its fun and hell kicking the cigs was easy after a week they taste like shit and you wonder how and why you ever liked the taste lol.ive already accumulated a deceint size box of flavours and have 4 or 5 more tanks on the way one for her maybe she might get 2 if I feel generous.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Comcal76

Re: Sucking the VAPORS anyone else vape

Post by Comcal76 »

Congrat's on given up the ciggies, I gave up 2 years ago and my wallet has been thanking me ever since, the only thing i breath in these day's are exhaust fumes from the dump pipe under the ute while idling :lol:
LewisGam

Re: Sucking the VAPORS anyone else vape

Post by LewisGam »

Comcalr76 wrote:Congrat's on getting success with these weight loss pills and given up the ciggies, I gave up 2 years ago and my wallet has been thanking me ever since, the only thing i breath in these day's are exhaust fumes from the dump pipe under the ute while idling :lol:
I've dabbled. I ended up investing in a decent kit but then lost interest lol. It's not going anywhere though, I'll probably go back to vaping sooner or later.