vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Vf hud

Post by vs ss »

Hi all, I’m just wondering if anyone knows much about these modules? I had to do an update on my Calais hvac module today and while I was there I noticed that a couple of other modules had updates as well. Anyway all the rest went fine but when I came to the hud it was like it had a glitch and now due to being caught somewhere in limbo it won’t connect and no longer works :oops: This is out of my smarts and thought someone might know what to do. Can I just put a second hand one in without causing any vin related issues?
wish I never bothered now but as like most of us here, I’d like to learn stuff like this as I’d like to be able to do things with modules myself without going somewhere. Or maybe I should leave it to someone with more smarts and better equipment than I have. Anyway Thanks guys.
Oh by the way I tried leaving the battery disconnected for a while but no charge.
Also I don’t expect anything for nothing so if you can help out with any info on putting a s/h unit in or fixing mine or programming anything that needs to be changed I’m willing to pay for your time.
Cheers,Michael.