Tuner Pro Now Won't Run On Win 10

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VTXU8

Tuner Pro Now Won't Run On Win 10

Post by VTXU8 »

Have a windows 10 pc now, i lnstalled the latest Tuner Pro Rt but wouldn't run. Searched various forums and installed C++2010 and it worked. Had the same issue with my Win7 pc too and did the same thing and it worked. I'm now having the same issue again where the tuner pro banner comes up but thats it. Won't go any further. Tuner Pro on my win7 pc now wont load the ADX which i havent altered and would load before.

Anyone else had this issue with win10? I couldn't find anything on here through search
The1

Re: Tuner Pro Now Won't Run On Win 10

Post by The1 »

it maybe a cable that you used prior in tunerpro perhaps? plug your cable in and see if it gets further?
VTXU8

Re: Tuner Pro Now Won't Run On Win 10

Post by VTXU8 »

Thanks The1. I had the same problem getting Tuner Pro( non RT) to start on both laptops (1xwin10, 1x win7). Cable is good. The issue seems to be Windows? I installed Visual C++2019 pack ,but TP would not start. Then someone suggested installing VC++2010 pack. That worked for my win10 pc but not for my win7 pc. I ended up installing a previous version of TP and that now works but the battery on the win7 laptop(very old) is no good for datalogging.
I connected win10 pc to car no problem. Then there was a windows update and TP has not worked since. Ive tried everything from reverting update, re installing TP and VC++ but same issue.

I ended up installing TP5 ver.8853 and that works and runs. So i'm at a loss. A real head scratcher