How to get module data from the SPS without connecting the m

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
jack tang

How to get module data from the SPS without connecting the m

Post by jack tang »

I want to study how to get module data from SPS without connecting the vehicle or module with MDI, so that the data can be flashed to the module without network.
ironduke
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: How to get module data from the SPS without connecting t

Post by ironduke »

I'm sure there are probably other better ways, but..

1 way is to use 2 j2534 devices connected to each other and powered up.. One of them can be running a custom program that simply looks at data coming across the data line and if it matches a request it's programmed to reply to it sends the reply..

the second way is to have a j2534 simulator program running on a computer that does the same thing, it replies to ecu ping requests(1a b4 commands) and vin requests and all the other requests needed to spoof an ecu or multiple ecu's so sps2 will download the files your looking for..

I've heard and read that some people know how to send a request directly to to gm's servers with correct authentication but I have no idea how or where to start..

I'm trying to help someone get immo information which as I understand it stied to the vin and is not done using an algorithm, some kind of lookup table.. Need to spoof multiple ecu's and also some 22 requests with the correct answer so it sends the immo code to unlock.. Haven't gotten that accomplished yet and don't want to try too hard for fear I might piss someone off at the other end watching the errors.
jack tang

Re: How to get module data from the SPS without connecting t

Post by jack tang »

Do you have J2534 simulator! Can you learn for me!