HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VX L67 Getrag

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Happy New Years Eve all! I hope you all have a very merry new year & smash it in!

I have to say thank you to everyone in the delcohack forum community as it is 1 of the best I’ve ever dealt with for anything out in the world wide web!!!

A big thank you to the 3 main guy’s Antus, VL400 & Holden 202 & of course a personal thank you to Yoda69 for a lot of help & the many things all the others out there do with specials mentions to Mick, Doctor bob & Delcowizzid!

Have a great new years night & an amazing 2011!

Thanks VX L67 Getrag :punk:
vnsswithcam
cars: vt ss commodore

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by vnsswithcam »

couldnt of said it better myself..... as above thanks agian delcohacking :thumbup:
one point twenty one jiggawatts!!!! great scott!!!
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

Thanks mate.
Definitely one of the best forums around, no slanging matches and everybody willing to chip in with information and lessons learned.

Hope everybody has a great night tonight.

:driving:
yoda69
The1

Post by The1 »

as above to all Have a great New Years and keep safe, ill be thinking of my friends and those in floods who wont have one this year :(
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

Happy new years to all!!

it will be for me, i just picked up my HP Tuners VCM Suite kit for some tinkering on the VZ SV6 Ute!!
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Happy new year!

Thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is today, its grown very well with a wealth of knowledge and so many great members. Its certainly doing what we set out to acheive :thumbup: Looking forward to another fantastic year :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

happynewyears everybody havnt been on lately been on holiday.just flew home after a pretty hard night :silent: good new years party thats for sure
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Hey yeah Happy new year to all from the first city in the world to see the sunrise on a new day - and i'm well down the list of posts haha.
delcowizzid wrote:happynewyears everybody havnt been on lately been on holiday.just flew home after a pretty hard night :silent: good new years party thats for sure
What goes on tour stays on tour eh? onya mate!
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.