FS: VT, VX & VY BCM's & key to suit

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
VX L67 Getrag

FS: VT, VX & VY BCM's & key to suit

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Hey All,

I just got a batch of PCM's yesterday & the way the only way the wrecker would sell them was with BCM, Key & PCM as a package!

As we all know the PCM doesn't have to be linked so if anyone wants to buy any BCM's with a key coded to it let me know, they are various part number's so i'll have to check if anyone knows of part number there after in particular let me know.

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
The1

Re: FS: VT, VX & VY BCM's & key to suit

Post by The1 »

would need them linked if you want vats on though. What are you wanting for PCM or BCM?
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Too true if wanting vats...

I didn't really need them, I asked a wrecker months ago for them(PCM's Only) for testing & re-rang about 5 times back then & they said they'd call me when they had a batch together & I didn't hear from them till yesterday & I didn't want to stuff them around so I said yeah no worries!

He then told me the only way he'd sell them was as the PCM,BCM & key's all together, then I regretted but no worries!

The Part No's I have with key coded to them are:
92058-688 LOW
92078-313 MID
92078-815 LOW
92084-601 MID
92084-603 LOW
92094-013 MID
92155-209 LUX
92155-210 MID x3

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

LOL, was just thinking about it on the drive home if vats disabled in PCM does it even need a key coded to BCM?
The1

Post by The1 »

well if you want remote lock/unlock
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

LOL, was still thinking about it & was just about to say that!

Too slow!
darcy

Post by darcy »

In my experience, the car will remote lock/unlock with VATS off.

I recently drowned my only key for my VY, so turned off the VATS temporarily, untill I sourced a new key.

But the key dried out and came back to life a couple of days later, the only way I knew was that I instictivly hi the botton to lock the car, and low and behold, it worked.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah Darcy, thats what we were getting at...

but on a side note for yourself you should get a copy of the key while it still works as it makes it easier & cheaper, if you don't have a working key to copy you need to use the BCM security access code & from my experience I haven't found 1 thats been right yet!

Would be great to have a tool like the flash tool to be able to read the radio security code & the BCM security code too, but then might come into some legal jurisdiction or something?

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
The1

Post by The1 »

The tech1 and 2 scantools can read the radio pins etc, though to access some codes you would need lionheart access which only dealers have.
BPJ
cars: Toyota Hilux

Post by BPJ »

The1 wrote:The tech1 and 2 scantools can read the radio pins etc, though to access some codes you would need lionheart access which only dealers have.

Automotive locksmiths should be able to get the BCM number, radio code and mechanical key code from the BCM, also should be able to re link the BCM to PCM. I should be able to help anyone in Adelaide.

VX L67 Getrag

How much are you after for each BCM?