FS: 8192baud ALDL emulator For '808 ECM (SXR board)

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

FS: 8192baud ALDL emulator For '808 ECM (SXR board)

Post by VL400 »

SXR Emulator For 808 ECM

Ordering Information: PM antus for more details or if you wish to order
shane1

Re: FS: 8192baud ALDL emulator For '808 ECM

Post by shane1 »

If you fit this then you use a 32k bin as well? thus making it exactly a vr manual pcm?
If this is so i need 2 and how do i order?In relation to the aldl issues i was having think its all sorted there must be a bug in the latest tunerpro. I deleted ALL tunerpros on my computer,and reinstalled and away it went using the autoproms cable with a few jumpers attached.If you make the aldl high speed do you need modify thepcm aldl connector wiring? Also if you do this will it stop the 808 pcm from locking the timing when communicating?
Cheers shane
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

PM'd you with more info, but yes basically makes it a VR/VS manual ECM.
xd5ltr808
cars: XD Falcon ute Au3 5ltr 5 Speed Street Pro3 efi using a dizzy instead of coil packs built 10 yrs ago.

Post by xd5ltr808 »

VL400 wrote:PM'd you with more info, but yes basically makes it a VR/VS manual ECM.
Im running street pro 3 on a ford 5ltr is the aldl mod available for it and will i need to remove my sram? Ive also got my hands on a northstar v8 dfi and coil set have you any knowledge of what id need to do to be able to use it. The ford dizzy is in the way for the low mount valley blower i have. Cheers
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: FS: 8192baud ALDL emulator For '808 ECM (SXR board)

Post by Dylan »

You can keep your Kal SRAM. The Kal ECU already has a mod to run 8192 baud comms. What are you wanting to achieve? You can switch to 12P with the Kal SRAM and get a serial to USB converter and run a new laptop with Tuner Pro if you wanted.
xd5ltr808
cars: XD Falcon ute Au3 5ltr 5 Speed Street Pro3 efi using a dizzy instead of coil packs built 10 yrs ago.

Post by xd5ltr808 »

Dylan wrote:You can keep your Kal SRAM. The Kal ECU already has a mod to run 8192 baud comms. What are you wanting to achieve? You can switch to 12P with the Kal SRAM and get a serial to USB converter and run a new laptop with Tuner Pro if you wanted.
I was looking at running aldldroid with a android tab bassed display so i dont need the laptop to monitor oxy sensor injector pulse width lean cruise ect. The kalmaker dash isnt bad looking but id like to have the ability to create my own facia/gauge placement ect. There was a program i came across yrs ago but cant remember the brand. It let you display what you wanted where you wanted. It was something car or car something i think.Anyhow it was pointless pursuing the idea if there was no way of accessing the data. Problem also with SP3 Is the dongle that goes in the old printer port to allow live tuning. A simple screen would be much better. Cheers
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

It's a ripper app that I use it. It can even flash a new bin now too. And saves the log to dropbox automatically. Look at ine of these maybe and ft it to another 808 http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3613. You can use tuner pro to edit Kalmaker bins if it helps at all. Also adx files to log it to.