Spartan2 wide band

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

Re: Spartan2 wide band

Post by Dazza92VP »

I'm definitely happy with the spartan2 hasn't missed a beat I did have an slc oem but one day I fired it up and it was going spastic tried calibrating it but just wouldn't read a good AFR so forked out for the spartan2
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yeah these guys have had quite a few models. They had kits way back in the old days (I bought one, and built it myself, software was a bit clumsy back then) and then they tried to crack the OEM market with their OEM model. Now many revisions later they seem to have a very good idea what they're doing and solid product with the spartans, as well as having found their place in the market with a product like this for people like us :thumbup:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

New shipment arrived today, so back in stock and ready to go
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

my spartan is great i got this gauge from aussie to go with it https://www.justraceparts.com.au/60mm-d ... e-red-blue its blue and red depending on what wire you power up .the price though is only the price for people who bought a wideband off them he said .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry to be lame as I'm trying to help another novice on here but my wideband has a digital output interface, I assume with these it will output to XDL(log) so long as the ADX is setup correctly?

I know this is OFF TOPIC for just this device but I believe there was a package that was going to be setup to be able to do it all for certain PCM configurations?
barana
cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

Post by barana »

Bigvl, do you still have these in stock (they come with a 4.9?) And are they still 198?
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:whaaa?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm
A Holden & a pontiac
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Howdy, turns out my Innovate LM2 is playing up & they want me to send it back to USA to get checked so I was hoping I could pick 1 of these up to use while my innovate is out of action?
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Stock just arrived
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I was lucky enough to get 1 of these a little bit ago & although it doesn't have the hand held interface I'm used to with my innovate, I'd much prefer this over my innovate any day of the week now simple but affective/PERFECT!

If anyone needs calls to set adx I will put them on here to make it in 1 place!
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Has anyone got or found a cheap way of getting the wideband afr on a hand held/dash mount to view the AFR so it's not just logged for a quick reference?