Seed Key algorithms

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
In-Tech

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Post by In-Tech »

Updated my above post for anyone interested in the last dump.
In-Tech

Post by In-Tech »

One more thing I just noticed, these .bin files inside the .rar compression(they are ~4mb and too large to post) I posted are not valid for cloning. It appears some of the areas are intentionally blanked out during the save feature after reading. I think I know why but they are still good for looking at file structure.
ironduke
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Post by ironduke »

sorry, I was away for the weekend, could see the site from my phone but typing is a pita.. lol..

Yoou are welcome for the program I posted, but it's something I found that someone else had posted.. it was broken and all I did was piece it together enough to get it working, it's not my work.. Hopefully it helps out a few people..
Scops12904
cars: Ford

Post by Scops12904 »

@In-Tech and @ironduke,
I have the algorithm from the samples. I already informed In-Tech about it. That said maybe you might want to start a separate thread, because the information that you post doesn't logically belong in this one?
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

ironduke wrote: Yoou are welcome for the program I posted, but it's something I found that someone else had posted.. it was broken and all I did was piece it together enough to get it working, it's not my work.. Hopefully it helps out a few people..
So you have the source code to this program?
Where was it originally (where you got it from) posted?
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
ironduke

Post by ironduke »

I had found it on a site called opentuning.. can't find it anymore though?? I have all the files for this program, it's pretty sizable though.. taking forever to upload..

edited.. this isn't the whole program, just the file I worked with to get it to work..
Attachments
GM_S_K.cpp
(17.19 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
ironduke

Post by ironduke »

Scops12904 wrote:@In-Tech and @ironduke,
I have the algorithm from the samples. I already informed In-Tech about it. That said maybe you might want to start a separate thread, because the information that you post doesn't logically belong in this one?
Isn’t this thread seed and key algorithms? Confused as to why it doesn’t belong here? Or is just because it was posted for free? I was/am assuming that you were offering your assistance for free as I haven’t seen anyone here yet posting anything for sale, everyone was helping everyone else. I may be reading your response incorrectly, I do apologize if I am. The topic is seed and key and that is what was being discussed. Confused....
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

Interesting ...
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Scops12904
cars: Ford

Post by Scops12904 »

ironduke wrote:
Scops12904 wrote:@In-Tech and @ironduke,
Isn’t this thread seed and key algorithms? Confused as to why it doesn’t belong here? Or is just because it was posted for free? I was/am assuming that you were offering your assistance for free as I haven’t seen anyone here yet posting anything for sale, everyone was helping everyone else. I may be reading your response incorrectly, I do apologize if I am. The topic is seed and key and that is what was being discussed. Confused....
Yes, it is about seed and key algorithms in general. For free or not - logically it would be better to start another thread and name it "GM seed key algorithms for free", instead of filling this thread with details about a specific controller. Just my opinion, of course you are free to do whatever you want.
In-Tech

Post by In-Tech »

Scops12904 wrote: Yes, it is about seed and key algorithms in general. For free or not - logically it would be better to start another thread and name it "GM seed key algorithms for free", instead of filling this thread with details about a specific controller. Just my opinion, of course you are free to do whatever you want.
I apologize, It IS in the For Sale forum and I screwed that up asking questions. :thumbdown: