FS: '808 Looms (N13 & VN/VP), ECU, Sensors

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
BennVenn
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200

FS: '808 Looms (N13 & VN/VP), ECU, Sensors

Post by BennVenn »

N13 Pulsar loom, uncut. (port injection so it has 4 injector plugs, you can add another 2 or 4 in parallel for V6/V8) $70
VN/VP loom, uncut. Came out of a 3800 V6 Auto. $80

Delco ECU (from an Opel Corsa, same as an '808 minus the second IO driver - No A/C control output, possibly some Flex outputs not available too. Analog inputs all present [wideband etc]). Currently running 12P but will be sold with 4Cyl Memcal. $55. USB comms and Write Enable wiring for NVRAM can be added for $40.

Delco '808 ECU. Currently running 12P but will be sold with V6 Auto Memcal OR 4Cyl Memcal. $70. USB comms and Write Enable wiring for NVRAM can be added for $40.

GM 1Bar Map sensor $15
Chinese 2Bar MAP sensor $20
Coolant Temp Sensor $10
Air Temp Sensor $10
GM O2 sensor (Not wideband) $5

N13 Distributor with spare GM connectors (cut off with an inch or two wire length) - Use the whole distributor in your Pulsar/Astra, mod it for a direct fit into a VW or use the pickup module to interface the '808 with your reluctor pickup & drive your coil. Connects direct to a N13 loom without any splicing. $50

Postage will be cost price. Located near Goulburn NSW.

Please let me know if any of these prices are unreasonable, it's been quite some time since collecting them for various projects. Prices Negotiable.
hot308vb
cars: Vt v6 Berlina daily driver
vs clubsport high comp solid cammed 355 brass buttoned t56 6 speed 4.11 diff

Re: FS: '808 Looms (N13 & VN/VP), ECU, Sensors

Post by hot308vb »

Hey mate is the delco 808 still available? I'm wanting it with the usb comms & write enable wire too. Let me know
BennVenn
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200

Post by BennVenn »

Sorry for the late reply, i only got an alert when I saw the PM come through, yes its available and I just messaged you
davidthiele
cars: Turbod 1972 VW Beetle with very modified suspension and brakes, Transit van getting a VY V6 conversion

Post by davidthiele »

Hi BennVenn.
I am interested in the N12 pulsar loom and distibutor, plus the Delco ECU.
Currently I have a 1915cc turboed Beetle running Megasquirt2. Happy with the Megasquirt but was thinking that there may be better options available in an OE type ECU.
Things like the speed sensor to enable tuning options related to vehicle speed, spark adjustment with throttle tip-in, limp-home, plus other outputs.
I have the ALDL cable from Envyous Customs and have been tuning my Megasquirt for over 10yrs now but am new to the Delco world.

I have some questions:
What is the second IO driver used for? Would I need it running my 4cyl aircooled VW?
Without the A/C and possibly flex outputs, would this limit the available outputs to run intercooler/oil cooler fan, tacho, boost control, etc?
If I get you to add the USB comms and Write Enable wiring for NVRAM, what else will I need so I can tune and log?
Would like to use options like traction control if possible, using the dissy as a cam sensor (I have 36-1 toothed wheel currently), boost control and sequential injection (due to VW firing order) but maybe this is too much to ask of this ECU, your thoughts?

Cheers
David
Early 56 EFI
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv

Post by Early 56 EFI »

Gidday, do you have either of the looms still available?