holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

ideas' suggestions 12p to run a minuki FBC on an astron 2.6

Post by barana »

***late nite inspiration*** might need to clean this up in the morning
So, not being satisfied with the norm, Ive been wanting to do this for a while, Im about to push the button on a minuki feedback carby, they came out in american astrons et al, they did have an ecu run them. the FBC simply replaces certain vacuum actuators with solenoids which is not my focus today..
What is is how the ecu compensated for o2 sensor data, temp iat coolant and a few other parameters, by applying atmosphere/manifold vacuum to the floatbowl with a 1-10hz solenoid in between. this effected the passage of fuel into the jets for variable compensation.
what im wondering, with 12p (as the carby is already supplying approximately the correct fuel) can a installed delco be induced by judicious patching of table multiplier functions, or another method, be made to apply not the bpw to non existant injectors, but the bpw corrections we know of in 12p to a 50/50 dUty cycle 0-10hz solenoid mentioned above.
Did I loose anyone there?
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:whaaa?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm
A Holden & a pontiac
barana
cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

Re: ideas' suggestions 12p to run a minuki FBC on an astron

Post by barana »

My Thoughts run like thds: IF the maths tfrom other inputs, and calcutations... eg both temp sensors and calculations such as BLM are all added and subtractex together anb fxnally applied to the BPW, at that moment i could JSR to a routine that recalculates and applies to a spare output to vary the frequency to the afformentioned solenoid...
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:whaaa?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm
A Holden & a pontiac