265 Hemi to efi

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Postby heff0018 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Charlescrown wrote:I don't know how your speedo cable fits but if it's a screw on cable to the fitting in the transmission you can get one that fits inline without fiddling with the speedo cable.

I've been trying to find one for a Borg Warner 35 but haven't been able to locate one as yet. The tuner put me onto Gaugewworks who can fit one to the speedo cable so this is at least a work around.

Postby Charlescrown » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 am

I got mine (for a Jap gearbox) from Airco Auto Instruments in Marrickville. They have a website. Give them a call and see if they can supply one. I think it might be a better option than modifying the speedo cable. The only consideration would be the length of the unit and clearance with the floor.

Postby heff0018 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Charlescrown wrote:I got mine (for a Jap gearbox) from Airco Auto Instruments in Marrickville. They have a website. Give them a call and see if they can supply one. I think it might be a better option than modifying the speedo cable. The only consideration would be the length of the unit and clearance with the floor.

Thanks, I agree. I will contact them and see what they have.

Postby heff0018 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 am

heff0018 wrote:
Charlescrown wrote:I got mine (for a Jap gearbox) from Airco Auto Instruments in Marrickville. They have a website. Give them a call and see if they can supply one. I think it might be a better option than modifying the speedo cable. The only consideration would be the length of the unit and clearance with the floor.

Thanks, I agree. I will contact them and see what they have.

Maybe they have changed, I called and they didn't want to know about it.

Previous

Return to Delco ECU Conversions