Datsun / Mazda /Nissan / Ford Frankenstein motor

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems

Re: Datsun / Mazda /Nissan / Ford Frankenstein motor

Postby vlad01 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 am

the more the merrier
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.

Postby Charlescrown » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:11 pm

I hope this project ends up running. It should be a nice little quick car.

Postby reuby_tuesday » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Charlescrown wrote:I hope this project ends up running. It should be a nice little quick car.

You have my word. It will be done - timeline variable to be honest, but done regardless.

I'm sure you have heard that before, but it will happen. I'm aiming to have it licensed by Xmas 2018. That was the challenge laid down by the missus. How can I let her down? :thumbup:

In all honestly, this project has been running for nearly 10 years now. I've had quite a few holdups over that time, but things are back on the straight and narrow now, so its plausible to have it done by xmas this year.

Ill generally keep what I post here to the Delco stuff, with the mechanical stuff over at my Datsun haunt (see link in my sig) and at the Mazda page for their technical knowledge. It is a datsun build after all.

I have also got some very good friends that I can call on to help out when push comes to shove, so its is actually possible.

Previous

Return to Delco ECU Conversions