vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by vlad01 »

nice! That's more practical and advanced than my work car's climate control.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Funny you are doing the heater check out bad obsession motorsport this mini is crazy hand fabbed custom 1 off.they just started adding heat and a/c all custom made it's worth a watch how they made the heater box. The whole series is enjoyable to watch but part way through this episode is the heater box https://youtu.be/hR1nU9IJsoM
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
gtrboyy
cars: vp 'moo mang' ute
torana
bombadores

Post by gtrboyy »

That is some mighty impressive work on Blinky.

My mates thought I went overkill fitting up 12v marine hair dryer for demister & removing incomplete defunct air con barely saved 5kgs from the sle
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

One of my fav YouTube channels that one, always know its going to be quality fab work.

Like the new HVAC unit Holden202T, should be a neat setup :thumbup:
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

gtrboyy wrote:Pretty cool unit if it also does windscreen demister duties
That's the main thing I need to keep engineer happy, the A/C is just for me hehe :D

Wow that A/C box for the mini is pretty insane! i'd hate to see the stop watch on that one!
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

delcowizzid wrote:Funny you are doing the heater check out bad obsession motorsport this mini is crazy hand fabbed custom 1 off.they just started adding heat and a/c all custom made it's worth a watch how they made the heater box. The whole series is enjoyable to watch but part way through this episode is the heater box https://youtu.be/hR1nU9IJsoM
Thanks delco, there goes the last three hours :roll: :lol: watching their channel,

Nice fab work and engineering ideas
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
FXST02
cars: VP V6 Auto sedan

Post by FXST02 »

Biggvl wrote:
delcowizzid wrote:Funny you are doing the heater check out bad obsession motorsport this mini is crazy hand fabbed custom 1 off.they just started adding heat and a/c all custom made it's worth a watch how they made the heater box. The whole series is enjoyable to watch but part way through this episode is the heater box https://youtu.be/hR1nU9IJsoM
Thanks delco, there goes the last three hours :roll: :lol: watching their channel,

Nice fab work and engineering ideas
On a side note, that won't be the last time you sit through all their episodes.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Gonna save that for a rainy day....

Some bloody clever ideas though.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

Parts are beginning to arrive :thumbup:

shes a tidy bit of gear, pretty comprehensive kit and instructions with it too which is good.
Vintageair-Magnum1.jpg
Vintageair-Magnum1.jpg (83.63 KiB) Viewed 6458 times
Vintageair-Magnum2.jpg
Vintageair-Magnum3.jpg
First job will be to mount it under the dash, and I need to look at the wiring for it, I am hoping I can splice it all into the commodores wiring for power/relays/pressure switch and such. It has a few extra wires too, for things like WOT micro switch hehehe we have delco control for these options :P
heff0018
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Post by heff0018 »

Nice one, Looks like a big unit in the pics,