cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

:lol: :thumbup: love it!
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Works for me :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

i'm good. say when. and where.

on topic replaced the radiator and thermostat in wifes VX today. 216400 on the clock, original calsonic radiator still, original thermostat.
the coolant came out pretty darn average so is nice and green now.

also had to do the outlaws thermostat in their GF 626. is the FSDE 2.0 motor, easy 5 minute job. the thermostat pellet had cracks in it and had seized closed. i feared the worst but thankfully no milk. suspect its been bad for a while but finally siezed.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Must be vx day I did thermostat on mine too due to it not holding steady temperatures while driving 490000 odd km lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
psyolent
VX Berlina Series 1
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

must be a VX thing.
oh i did my coils on the VX the other day as well. they were definately shat. drives a shit tonne better.
now doing oil and filters on the mazda tomorrow. when was it last serviced. 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO. people. :|
Cheers,

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
psyolent
VX Berlina Series 1
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

burnie tanington lives up to his name. blistered burns on my arm from the inlet manifold. shit mazda. built to swap the filter out when its on a hoist. can be done from above.
well thats done and it runs 100% better, ironically, most of the sahara came out of the air filter which got binned. MIL said it drives like a new car. yeah funny that.
i booked her in a service in 6 months time via facebook - created an event to do it.
need to see about some injectors as hers are shagged out after 184KM - to be expected.
power steering fluid is black, so will be draining that and swapping that as well.
changed globes in her car as well coz they were blown.
found rust in the hilux so dug that out and POR'd it.
walked over to my mates and spray painted his roof rack for his 80 series landcruiser.
can't wait to go back to work i am absolutely fucked.
Cheers,

MAGP
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Post by MAGP »

Yep always work harder when not at work, only way to get out of it is to actually go away.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

I find I need a holiday after having a holiday.....

I'm going away for 3 days next weekend and I have no doubt that by the time we got home I will be totally stuffed. Thankfully I have a whole week off after we return to get over it.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

You guys must being doing I wrong?

I'm waiting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for shops to reopen so I can get supplies to get more stuff done.

At least I'm getting good sleep ins and late nights stuffing around on the net and playing games which I'm normally too buggered from work to do.

nVidia, the way holidays are meant to be played.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
MAGP
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Post by MAGP »

When I go away, it's been over 10 years since I had my last go away holiday, I actually get a break apart from driving and some meal prep. Park by the side of a nice river put up the tent, get the chairs out, prep the fishing gear, and relax doing whatever I want. Reading, fishing, sleeping, 4wdriving, eating. No work, no computers, just relax and play in the great outdoors. Even thinking about it is relaxing :)