DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Gave it a go pulled the plug down cleaned it up a few times with contact cleaner untill comms stayed active .was one wire mainly white with green stripe with copper/brass terminal the rest are all tinned I'm guessing it's the aldl wire.the terminal is bad soft and well corroded. Cleared codes and airbag code comes up again have been having intermittent airbag codes was hoping it was solved at the same but guessing it's time for clockspring after nearly 500000km lol.guess I'll have to buy a licence for tazzis dash software
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Now I'm messing with trans tables to get rid of the slide into 2nd gear.logged 2500rpm of slip on the shift noticed the force motor adding pulsewidth on the shift lowering pressure so I'm obviously not at the 90psi limit just need to find what table is commanding the drop in pressure clutches and band must be ok cause it only has 200 odd rpm of slip once in gear it's just commanding luxury shifts lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

And just gone over some logs even with the egr temp flag at max I've got egr still being commanded and feedback being shown from the stepper motor guess I'll have to find that issue too
charlay86
cars: VT S1 SS (L67)

Post by charlay86 »

just turn off the egr option flag
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Not defined in the enhanced adx and I'm lazy lol turned it off via temp she's awoken from her sleep a fair bit.i took the exhaust 0ff the cat she's pretty quiet so maybe it's blocked at the entry looks ok at the rear from what I saw groveling around on the ground lol.shifts getting better with tweaks 2-3 Is positive but not harsh 1-2 still a slight slur
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

So while I have the whole dash and console out fixing airbags I thought I would get some of the dash lights that didn't go operating fitted bulbs in traction control light and low Trac light as they never had bulbs guess the dash was out of something with no traction control.low Trac works in the key on bulb test but traction control doesn't light up.also the dash mode up and mode button test that lights all the bulbs and lcds doesn't light any lights up all the lcds go into test mode no beeps or lights wonder if I broke it with the arrow dash software years ago lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Plugged the lm1 up it's are today wot fueling 11.5:1 gotta check that cat converter asap lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Skid comp on Saturday might be the death of the vb engine she's getting tired oil pressure is down from normal by about 1 bar bearings might be getting a tad sad or its got some head gasket material in the pickup oh well maybe out with a bang maybe it will survive for an autopsy and maybe be able to reuse the cam lol fingers crossed it has 3 rounds of skids in her
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Go hard it'll be right
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

Post by Dazza92VP »

Make sure the cameras trained on it the whole time then. Fingers crossed it doesn't die or have we got some secret new power plant in the works for it