Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Liner part number for later when I need to know what I made fit lol
20180303_170433.jpg

And the cheap magmate wire lol
20180305_225744.jpg
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
dusto
cars: VE Maloo GXP
VY Tonner L67
Captiva
SV1000s
ER6-Race bike

Post by dusto »

looks like its running pretty good now!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

It's smooth like butter lol.
Day spent tuning and fooling around today budget nos install tune on ls1 vt today ready for drags on the weekend much fun was had lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

First transbrake related casualty in the vb today twisted the driveshaft tube off at the diff yoke weld. so clean you could of slid it back on and welded it back up lol new one located not far from the track and bolted to our front half and back out for run number 2 10.38 1.55 60 foot didn't get mph though
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

10.38 is nothing to be sneezed at mate. bloody good work. how far away are 9's?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Might see if the cheapo gaskets can hold 4psi extra tomorrow if we get a chance that should probably do it but needs to be a dream pass to even run 10.30s if it doesn't hook up fast enough
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Only one run today broke out ran a 10.4 .nitrous ls1 gained 0.850 tuned rich as hell and with 6 degrees of timing pulled out on a 125hp shot fired in in front of the tb not a bad gain for the 300 dollar spend on the setup minus nitrous costs at 300 a bottle lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Gutted my cat today got 2 new o2s on the way as well ones been dead for years .think the centre muffler is blocked or collapsed its very sodden sounding when you tap it I'm guessing 500000km has done a lot of damage from the condensation lol stock system has done well to last this long
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

I had a collapsed rear muffler on my red VP. Sometimes it lacked power and other times it was ok. Only found out when I stripped the car for the restro and found all the baffles banging about inside. It had only done 180k, at 500k I would not be surprised.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I've had the rear muffler off for 3 weeks no difference in power and not much louder than with it on lol middle muffler is the only thing left to change