DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Hahaha quite possible
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Exactly my thoughts. :lol:
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Proof I'm busy on it lol straightened out the floor after it had 2 rides on a set of forklift forks lol and welded up some holes driver's side is free of sound deadener few little rust holes and drain holes in the driver foot well to fix next and that will be that side done ready for tunnel .
20180514_160506.jpg
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Got the centre out of wheel number 2 going to see if i can fit the band off a spacesaver onto it as they are just way to wide
20180522_172638.jpg
Also got the second hub trimmed to fit the bluebird disc so now they are in both sides .will get it up on stands tomorrow and get a strut out and start making the bracket to fit the Mazda calipers on there I've lost my cardboard template so starting from scratch again
20180523_153620.jpg
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

and you need longer front wheel studs ;)
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Shhhhh lol yeah not many threads once the wheels on there lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Here come the front caliper brackets slow going making the first one carefully with a template of sorts and a bit of by eye tidying up and tweaking the shape as we go I only have enough 8mm plate to make 2 so can't fudge it up lol
20180529_151617.jpg
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

what calipers are you putting on it ?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Mazda familia I think they were its the common kp upgrade bluebird discsdiscs Mazda calipers
oldn64
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina

Post by oldn64 »

delcowizzid wrote:Mazda familia I think they were its the common kp upgrade bluebird discsdiscs Mazda calipers
The familia calipers should be the same as the TX3 turbo KF lasers and the 323 BG's, Maybe even the NA and nb Mx5's

For pads if you can get them for these try forsa's I run these in the VL circuit car and they are awesome. IF for drag though you might have a butt clench moment until the pads get heat into them, although they are pretty good when cold still. I used to run the QFMA1RM's and these were good as well (high end street pad $119) BUT the forsa are even better and make the qfm's feel like cardboard

cheers
oldn64